This version can be updated from the console for the site in 1710, 1802 and 1806 version, this version is supported since Windows 2012 +, as well as SQL 2012 SP3 +.
Here is the list of news:
- Support for Windows Server 2019
- Hierarchy support for high availability of the site server
- Prefer cloud distribution points to distribution points
- Collection evaluation improvements by completely disabling a schedule with a query-based collection
- Improvements to the co-management dashboard
- Convert applications to MSIX from MSI
- Repair applications directly in the Software Center
- Approve the application request by email
- Support for the Windows Autopilot task sequence for existing devices
- Progressive deployment of software updates
- Configuration Manager administrator authentication
- Support Center
- SMS provider API
Founder of StevenBart.com - Vevey, Switzerland.
I have been in IT since 2001, I work as a Workplace Architect and mainly take care of the administration of MEMCM (SCCM), the mass deployment of workstations and applications. Learn more about me.